WHO WE SERVE
Open Doors of Washington Township serves eligible individuals and families who live in Westfield, Washington Township and have needs because of age or low income. We also provide assistance to people outside this area who attend one of our member churches.
HOW WE HELP
We have a centralized food and clothing pantry. We also have a referral system for resources available in the community. We provide extra assistance through seasonal special programs, such as Back-To-School and Thanksgiving. We strive to promote understanding among individuals from different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. We do all this by ministering in the name of Jesus Christ to the people of the community.
APPLYING FOR ASSISTANCE
In order to receive assistance, we require:
- Driver’s License or government issued Identification card
- Proof of residency (2 items with your address on them), for instance:
- Lease or mortgage with name on it
- Utility statement
- Income statement (paycheck stub, social security, disability, etc.)
- Latest pay stub or bank statement of ALL household members
APPLICATION FORM Print out and bring in this form to speed up the process
Download our Application Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here is our F.A.Q.