What do you like to do?! Our volunteers help with . . .
- All kinds of special projects during the year . . . some are listed here.
- Like a steady job? Work a schedule once or twice a month!
- Help sort food after food drives! During the May Postal Food Drive – we get over 20,000 pounds of food! It takes us 2 months to sort!
- Right before school starts we fill bags with school supplies and clothing. Then we check each bag to make sure it’s perfect for the student getting it!
- Help fill up Thanksgiving baskets that we prepare to bountifully bless our clients with all the fixings for a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Early December we sort sweat suits by size so our clients’ children get to receive a fun and comfortable new outfit for Christmas.
- Oh, and the Christmas gifts need to be sorted too, and put in festive bags!
- Collect gently used children’s books – they love them!
- Hold a neighborhood food drive and bring it in and help sort. It’s fun to be a part, and it’s fun to work with others who care.
- Looking for Warehouse volunteers. Click here to learn more.
For more information: